A good mix of performance and features, the Lexmark E232 lets you complete your day-to-day document printing, basic photo printing and creative projects quickly and easily.
Lexmark E232 Driver for Windows OS
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP (32-bit)
- Windows XP Professional (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit / 64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit / 64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit / 64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit / 64-bit)
- Windows Server 2003 (32-bit / 64-bit)
- Windows Server 2008 (32-bit / 64-bit)
- Windows Server 2008 R2 (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2012 (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2012 R2 (64-bit)
- Card Stock & Label Guide 10/25/13
- Lexmark Document Solutions Suite 3.x 08/20/09
- Lexmark MIB Files (February 2013) 02/18/13
- Network Scan Drivers 08/20/09
- Printer, Option, and Stand Compatibility Guide 07/29/11
- Quick Reference (Lexmark E230, E232) 08/20/09
- Safety Information (Lexmark E230, E232) 08/20/09
- Setup Sheet (E232) 08/20/09
- Setup Sheet (Lexmark E230, E232) 08/20/09
- Technical Reference 03/17/10
- Universal Driver 03/11/10
- Universal Print Driver Version 2.0 White Paper 08/19/13
- User’s Guide (Lexmark E230, E232) 08/20/09
Lexmark E232 Printer
lLexmark E232 – High on look, moderate on skills!
Lexmark E232 comes as a compact black box featured with modern styling, which is far better than its performance as a modern day printer. With a clocked speed of 11.8 pages per minute printing for the black and white documents at 2400 x 2400 dpi maximum resolution and 6.8 papers per minute speed for colored documents, Lexmark E232 certainly doesn’t match up to the looks that flatter you on the first impression. It gives crisp clear text and reasonable graphics when used with high quality printing.
When tested for the printing, it gave up on the small fonts making then grainy and comparatively hard to read whereas large fonts appeared blotchy especially in the solid areas of the printing. The photos with high resolution came out as the darker shadow of the image making it darker version of the photography. Color prints were appeared to be less covered from fine details along with unintentional horizontal banding in the middle of the printed graphics which certainly distorted the overall view.
Printer comes with stack limit of 250 sheets in the paper drawer which surprisingly very less amount for the printer of this range, and if you want to increase your paper drawer capacity, Lexmark E232 provides you add-on of 550 page drawer which can be bought in the market. Though this is a very fine choice for small scale printing needs, you may be able to carry out your tenuous tasks once in a while, but for regular usage of printer on such tasks may lead you ending up in the long stuck job.
Is it worth it?
Connection of printer
Convenience and choice of task controlling makes this a better choice. The printer can easily be used on various systems ranging from windows to mac operating systems. Using it on windows is quite convenient as it provides better print options. It works on drivers of all windows versions as well as on all Mac OS version and surprisingly it can also be really great on Linux operating.
It provides both USB and Parallel ports for the connection, though it cannot be used on the network as it lacks Ethernet port. Either you can share it through the windows or connect it via external print server according to your network needs.
Easy to handle
Printer is perfect in the looks, and provides superlative space saving dimensions which can provide easy handling of the printer. It comes with clear controls and simple notification lights which lets you handle it very easily. Two button control panel of the printer provides substantial section and controlling on your tasks. It has a clear and easy front envelope/card/paper manual feed for unusual stock or labels or manual duplexing.
It becomes very temping when you first time gaze upon the printer with sleek and persuasive looks, in addition to the reasonable price. You certainly won’t get any better looking lesser printer in this price range though you may have to compromise on the print quality.